[ltp] DVD plays half of the screen twice

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:24:27 -0500

You could always try Mandrake. At least it will seem fairly familiar to a
RedHat user. I've found it to be more hacker friendly in general, though they
are also in the habit of patching things (usually the kernel). Still, any
distro these days which doesn't do that is going to be missing features
people expect.

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain