[ltp] Re: Parts!

Thu, 05 Dec 2002 16:32:46 +0000

For what its worth...

Had this problem with my 760 also.  Turned out to be a tiny stress crack in the
plug where it tapers to fit into the machine.  It had allowed enough movement
for enough time that one of the wires inside had frayed.  Ended up just buying a
new one off EBay.  I think I have the old one though if anyone needs parts.

J Paul