[ltp] X

David Del Debbio linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 10:51:10 -0500

Hi there:

I am hoping someone out there is running X with an a22p laptop using the
r129 driver.

I did:

XF86Config -configure

and I got a working XFree86 at 1600x1200.  I tried to change it to 1280x1024
lower resolution to no avail.

I keep getting horizontal scroll down the middle of the screen.

Here is my /etc/X11/XF86Config:

Section "ServerLayout"
     Identifier      "XFree86 Configured"
     Screen     0    "Screen0" 0 0
     InputDevice      "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
     InputDevice      "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"
End Section

Section "Files"
     RgbPath       "/usr/X11R6/lib/rgb"
     ModulePath    "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules"
     FontPath      "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi"
     FontPath      "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc"
     FontPath      "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo/"
     FontPath      "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/"

This message may contain information that is proprietary or confidential and
is intended only for the addressee named above.  If you are not the
addressee or authorized to receive this message for the addressee, you may
not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or its contents.  If you
have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and
permanently destroy any copies you may have.