[ltp] Distributions

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 21:38:21 -0500

I think what he means is that the combination of a WORKING supermount, a =
nice=20
gui to manage your mount points, and a properly configured kernel out of =
the=20
box means MDK 9.0 REALLY does mount virtually any USB, Firewire, IR, PC C=
ard,=20
etc. device. Its a great distro, esp for laptop/workstation.=20

On Saturday 07 December 2002 10:39 am, Charles E Taylor IV wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 11:45:39 +0200 (SAST)
>
> Buchan Milne <bgmilne@cae.co.za> wrote:
> > There are some features in Mandrake 9.0 (such as removeable storage
> > support) that no other distros have AFAIK (including Mandrake 8.2).
>
> Out of curiousity, what sort of "removeable storage support" do you mea=
n?

--=20
Tod G. Harter
Giant Electronic Brain