[thinkpad] Re: [thinkpad] [ltp] T23 with arm soft modem

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:00:29 +0100

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 08:54:45 -0500, Tod Harter wrote:
> The proper answer to all this of course is 'well what are you waiting for,
> write a driver!!!' ;o).

I think the problem is not to write the driver, but get the information
you need to write the driver from 3com. As the first thing they want
you to do before they start to speak to you is to sign a NDA, this
driver will be pretty useless since you are the only one who will be
allowed to use the driver when it's finished. :-)