[ltp] Massive clock drift on new thinkpad R32

Errikos Pitsos linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 21:58:39 +0100

Yep, sounds like it. Already ordered two of those batteries, should not
be too difficult to repair it yourself, must be that battery under the
primary battery. Just a little bit annoying as it is brand new.
So I guess it is not the apm modul.