[ltp] motherboard upgrading for TP600E possible?

James Mckenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
14 Dec 2002 08:50:29 -0700

Thinking about this and looking at my 600E and A22p, I really don't
think it is possible to swap mainboards in a Thinkpad.  I think the
processor upgrade is the best way to go in this situation.

James Mckenzie
Proud owner of a 600E and A22p
Past owner of a 750C, 360cs, 755C, 760ED