[ltp] wireless on T30?

Errikos Pitsos linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 20:41:39 +0100

The remove/insert module technique is the first I tried, but it did not
work for me:(
If the procedure you describe below, works, using the hostap drivers,
could you please post another server for them, the one you wrote is
unfortunately down. I have been looking for a solution to getting rid of
that pcmcia wlan card for a long time and would be super happy if I too,
could fix that problem.

Thanks a lot!

cheers
erik