[ltp] IR connection for Palm in 380ED

Dr. Aldo Medina linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 13:52:43 -0600

Andres wrote:

>         Hi all,
>
>         How do I get Linux (Debian potato) to communicate with a Palm via
> the IR port? Conecting the cradle works fine and now I want to learn how
> to use the IR stuff. Can I use it to exchange files with a WIN98 machine?
>
>         Thanx,
>
>                 Andres

I managed to make it work in Debian Woody. Unfortunately I don't have
Linux in that laptop anymore :-(

However I can send you my tarred /etc/ and ~ directories, so you could
see if you can make some sense of them. I plan to eventually make a web
page with my configuration.

--
Linux User #98419         -o)    | Your hard drive has been scanned
http://counter.li.org      /\    | and all stolen software titles have