[ltp] suspend slows A20p CPU?

Mike Johnson linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
12 Feb 2002 11:27:39 +0100

On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 21:16, Alan Shutko wrote:
> Using a 2.4.17 kernel, CONFIG_APM_CPU_IDLE is off.  Suspending and
> resuming my A20p seems to slow the CPU down.

I'm fairly sure I have the same kind of issue with my A20p
running a 2.4.8 kernel. I don't really use suspend that
much, but noticed that if I start VMWare after resuming
that it complains my laptop is not really fast enough
to run VMWare. Things are sluggish when it does start
which tends to suggest that the CPU really is slow after
resuming. Pulling the power out and putting it back in
has no effect.

Regards,

Mike.