[ltp] Debian on X22

12 Feb 2002 12:59:59 +0100

What is the best strategy to get Debian running on a
brandnew Thinkpad X22, considering that the graphics is ATI
Radeon, which AFAIK is only fully supported under Xfree 4.2?

Should I go with testing/woody or rather with stable/potato?
I do not imagine unstable, because I need to get some work
done and prefer the machine to behave in a reliable way.

Up to now, the information I found on the net only concerns
the model X21, and most of it addresses Redhat ...

== Uwe ==