[ltp] Major crash with a TP600 on RH 7.2

Robert Munro linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:39:29 -0800

I suspect disk hardware errors.  Remove and firmly reseat the drive.
If you have a floppy or CD drive, remove and firmly reseat that too.
You should be able to delete the lock files; cross fingers, restart.
Then, think about backing up your data files - in case the HD fails.

Good luck,