[ltp] Enabling telnetd on Red Hat 7.2

Martin West linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
24 Feb 2002 23:10:16 +0000

I support using ssh, you may also have to add a line to /etc/hosts.allow
like

sshd : 127.0.0.1 \
       192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0 : ALLOW

Mileage may vary with your model. Details on hosts.allow see

http://www.linux.com/develop/man/5/hosts.allow

If you stick with telnet I think you need to change sshd to telnetd