[ltp] Docking station for 380ED

Dr. Aldo Medina linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:16:06 -0600

My mini-docking doesn't have USB nor PCMCIA ports :-(. It has mouse,
keyboard, serial, parallel, monitor, power and "drive" ports. It doesn't
have any name, so I don't know how to call it (except IBM P/N 05K4644)

--
Linux User #98419         -o)    | Top 11 Reasons you Haven't Patched
http://counter.li.org      /\    | IIS Yet 9. Jimmy's mom doesn't make