[ltp] TFT matrix cleaning

Michal Lisecki linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:58:49 +0100

Hello evb,

I'm very sorry for going slightly off the linux topic but I've been
wondering what do you use to clean your TFT displays?
I've never hesitated to just dry-clean my old TP 560 800x600 with a soft
cloth after blowing on it but you don't have to tell me how unprofessional
and reckles I've been to do so. Now so that I have a cute T20 with a
brilliant 14" TFT I once again am facing cleaning it off all the greasy
spots and dust. I am afraid that getting any professional, so to say,
cleaning agents will be difficult where I live so could you point me to any
other ways that I could do that without ruining my TFT?

Thanks for all you pieces of advice.
--
Michal Lisecki <magura@giga.pl>