[ltp] RD 7.0 on ThinkPad 600E - No Sound

André Cotte linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:03:22 EST

Hi!

I have also a ThinkPad 600E and I'm trying to obtain sound with Red Hat 7.1.  I've also tried Mandrake 8.1 but no sound and no PCMCIA.

Please, post your experience if you succeed.  I will try to recompile the kernel ..

I will post the results if it's positive.

Good day

André Cotte