[ltp] mwavem on 600e

Derek Harding linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:32:13 +0000

Hi,

Look, I know it's supposed to work and I've rtfm but ...

I have SuSE 7.3 on my 600E and all the normal stuff, even sound, runs fine
with Linux 2.4.10-4GB; just mwavem doesn't. I get the same problem even with
a fresh compile so I don't think it is a problem with the rpm from SuSE - it
must be me!

Has anyone got a step by step howto from the moment of downloading the
current tarballs through to plugging in the phone socket and dialling!

Honest, I don't think I'm daft or thick, I've followed the instructions I've
found but I get do error message or anything, it simply doesn't run although
the startup says it has!

Arrrgh.

--
Best wishes,