[ltp] Palm syncing on A21p

Mike Johnson linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
11 Jan 2002 09:16:52 +0100

On Fri, 2002-01-11 at 09:05, Laurent Decreusefond wrote:
>   Tod Harter wrote:
>
> >>Thank you for your pointers but it still fail (with IRDA). How do you
> >>get IQ and IRQ parameters ?

One thing that always stops my IR working until I remember to
fix it is that often the PCMCIA services will assign my network
card IRQ 3. This obviously conflicts with COM2, so check that
this interrupt is excluded from the PCMCIA card services by
checking that there is an 'exclude irq 3' statement in pcmcia.opts.

On Mandrake 8.1 at least this is not excluded by default.

Regards,

Mike.