[ltp] T21

Robert Hollis linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:28:52 -0600

Didn't look at manufacturer.  looked at chipset (Lucent).  Link from
www.linmodems.org took me here (http://www.heby.de/ltmodem)

Robert Hollis
630-573-7383 (T/L 677)
e-mail - vdrlholl@us.ibm.com

IBM
2707 Butterfield Rd.
Oak Brook, IL.  60523

                    Andrius Ciziunas
                    <buzzcut@tamos.net>          To:     linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
                    Sent by:                     cc:
                    owner-linux-thinkpad@b       Subject:     Re: [ltp] T21
                    m-soft.com

                    01/14/2002 08:45 AM
                    Please respond to
                    linux-thinkpad

           Is this a 3Com modem?  If so, where'd you get the driver?