[ltp] serial port stays quiet on TP600

Rikki Hall linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:16:07 -0500 (EST)

Sorry to dredge up an old thread.  Ravi, have you found a way around the
problem of having to use PS2.EXE to power on the serial port?  How do you
power it on in the BIOS?

I don't have a DOS partition on my TP600.  Is it possible to create a
bootable DOS floppy and run PS2 without having to actually install
Winders?

Thanks,
Rikki Hall