[ltp] TP 760XL Video Questions

Joseph Brown linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 01:05:30 -0500

--=_alternative 0021866185256B49_=

Surprisingly I had no problems with a tp600E install (pure luck) but my
tp760xl is another story...

Does anyone know the best display adapter selection and amount of video
ram to select?

and What are the correct setting for the LCD (refresh rates, size, color
depth) to get a visible desktop under X windows? (I wish to use KDE on
this one if that is important to know).

Thanks,

Joseph