[ltp] USB Mouse broke after sleep A21m

Robert Andersson linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 05:36:56 +0100

>>>>> "me" == Robert Andersson <robert@ling.gu.se> writes:
me> we are running ml 8.1 on our t22s and after closing the lid, apm -S or
me> Fn-F4 it looses the usb mouse. we have to

me> 	- go to a virtual console,
me> 	- log on as root and
me> 	- restart the usb daemon /etc/init.d/usb restart

me> it will not work if one tries to restart from a xterminal or similar...

me> ps. i'll try to dig deeper into this problem... and will post if
me> something turns up ds.

eh, it seems that i used the wrong device in the XF86Config-4 we
started to use /dev/input/mice for the usb mouse and it works fine

hope this helps

yours,
/robert

--
Systems Administrator
Swedish National Graduate School of Language Technology