[ltp] XFree86 4.2 1161-43G RH7.2

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:12:34 -0500

On Thursday 24 January 2002 06:22, you wrote:

Huh, under 4.1.0 XFree on the A20p I get better performance than that, and
never any visible repainting as you describe. It kind of sounds like it was a
painful process to upgrade, so I think I'll hold off until Mandrake gives us
some update RPMS (that aren't designated experimental...). ;o). XFree sure
does seem to be advancing by leaps and bounds though!