[ltp] Need help w/ sound on TP770 RH7.2

Daniel Tasch linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:42:07 -0500 (EST)

Interesting, unloading and reloading the drivers makes it work just like
you said.  Closing the lid does not, but I don't quite have this suspend /
hibernate stuff figured out yet.

Thanks for the help.

--
Dan Tasch                    P. O. Box 31768    937-252-7179
taschda@dmapub.dma.org       Dayton, OH  45437