R: [ltp] Memory Module Question

Jon Tabor linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

Don't know about the straight TP600, but my 600E currently has 288MB
(shows as 292MB) in it (32MB onboard, two 128MB modules).

Oh, by the way, I'm new to this list.  Running a TP 600E with RedHat 7.3.
Only thing that's not working is the modem (as per usual).

Jon

--
"I believe you are in league with the butcher."
				-Miss Holly Golightly