[ltp] which distro 4 a linux newbie T20?

Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:27:27 -0400

I am currently updating my desktops, and laptop, (4 desktops and 1 laptop) to
Gentoo. It is slow to install because you compile EVERYTHING from source. But
I am happy so far with it, very configurable in many areas, and fast.

The servers are now all running FreeBSD.

Mike