[ltp] TV Output from R30

Christophe Zwecker linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
03 Jul 2002 23:30:49 +0200

maybe you need to switch tvout on. on my T21 I got an S3 card, I needed
to get a tool to activate the tv out

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 17:48, Andrzej Wasowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using ThinkPad R30 Danish version (I do not know exactly what this
> means besides that it has a Danish keyboard). This TP has one s-vhs
> output so I tried to connect my TV-set. and... failed. No signal is
> send. Anybody succeeded?
>
> I am running RH7.3 and I managed to do the same in 640x480 mode with my
> old cheap brand notebook without any problems...
>
> andrzej

Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc@zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867
http://www.zwecker.de

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"