[ltp] TV Output from R30

Meidinger,Christopher linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:31:48 +0200

What tool?

mfG Chris Meidinger
DV-Support bei der Peguform GmbH
Tel. 07663 61 2600
EMail. c.meidinger@peguform.de
_______________________________

=C=O=N=N=E=C=T=
Computer & Netzwerktechnik GmbH

Bebelstrasse 17
D-79108 Freiburg
Telefon: +49 (0) 761 13095-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 761 13095-50

E-Mail: chris.meidinger@it-connect.de
_______________________________

-----Original Message-----
From: Christophe Zwecker [mailto:doc@zwecker.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 11:31 PM
To: linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Subject: Re: [ltp] TV Output from R30

maybe you need to switch tvout on. on my T21 I got an S3 card, I needed to
get a tool to activate the tv out

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 17:48, Andrzej Wasowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using ThinkPad R30 Danish version (I do not know exactly what
> this means besides that it has a Danish keyboard). This TP has one
> s-vhs output so I tried to connect my TV-set. and... failed. No signal
> is send. Anybody succeeded?
>
> I am running RH7.3 and I managed to do the same in 640x480 mode with
> my old cheap brand notebook without any problems...
>
> andrzej

Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc@zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867
http://www.zwecker.de

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"