[ltp] Hibernation, PS2, T30 (Was Partition Magic)

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 04 Jul 2002 20:03:44 -0400

Never mind. I found the answer in the mailing-list archives. (There is
another utility that I downloaded from IBM's website
http://www.pc.ibm.com/qtechinfo/MIGR-4PESMK.html?lang=en_US&brand=IBM+ThinkPad

  that solves my problem.

DS

D. Sen wrote:
> I was under the impression that I could create a hibernation file in a
> FAT16/FAT32 partition using the PS2.EXE utility. I recall this used to
> be be possible by typing 'ps2 hfile C'. The latest PS2.EXE doesnt seem
> to have this option.
>
> Any hints on how I should go about creating a hibernation file without
> Windows 95/XP?
>
> Thanks,
> DS

D. Sen, PhD