[ltp] ThinkPad 600 Second Hard Drive option

peter nol linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 20:45:40 -0400

Thank You Eric.
I want to stripe- store my information on 2 drives- that's twice as secure.
Just so that if one drive dies, the other saves my info. Unless the power
blows out, then both drives will probably be dead :)
So that means i get the CD out and get an adapter for a HD and use that?