[ltp] Sounds in linux

Aly Dharshi linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 07 Jul 2002 19:22:20 -0600

Hi,

	I have a ThinkPad 770E and a CS4232 but what you can do is install the aumix
packages all of them, I have these under RH 7.3 atleast and then run sndconfig
and try the Sound Blaster Pro, it seems to work for me. I wouldn't think that it
would be all that different with your stuff.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi