[ltp] MajorDomo - and constant emails vs a daily digest

Norman Levin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 07:01:20 -0500

covault@hippolyta.phys.cwru.edu wrote:
>> Norm,
>>
>> Indeed, majordomo does support "digests" -- see e.g.:
>>
>>     http://www.uoregon.edu/~llynch/majordomo/digest-options.html
>>
>> However, a "digest list" needs to be established by the
>> administrator of this list.  The digest list would have the
>> name linux-thinkpad-digest@www.bm-soft.com.
>>
>> At present such a list does not exist.  It's up the majordomo
>> administrator to establish this list.  I believe this person is Bill
>> Mair. It's relatively painless.  But I would be very happy if this
>> were done, please.  Bill?
>>
>> -Corbin

Thanks for info.  Thought I overlooked an option when I subscribed
to this list.  I'm glad that Bill has this list and if all he
wants to get involved with Majordomo means we get individual notes, so
be it.  Its just that with these notes and Korean spam - I'm thinking
of forwarding it to the Korean Embassy - my mail get very full each day.

A digest would help.
norm