[ltp] New...

Steven Crane linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 17:26:23 +0100

...As for things like the BIOS, my philosophy is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. If things are
running fine for you, then you're probably fine...

One of the fixes listed for v36 is to prevent some form of crash "when installing
operating system from CD", pretty much exactly what I'm going to be doing... and the
only reason that I gave the BIOS update option a second glance.

I'll do some more checking as to the exact nature of this particular fix, but basically
only worry about this sort of thing if it happens?

---Steven