[ltp] t30 experiences? and T23 experience???

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 17:40:16 -0400

Pam,

I believe the problem I am talking about only shows up on the 1400x1050
XGA+ versions of the T30. My model number is 2366-92U. If its anything
like the T2x series then the models with the 1024x768 resolutions dont
have this problem. (I dont have a T30 with 1024x768 resolution to verify
this).

But yes, on my T30, I am unable to cycle through the LCD/CRT/LCD+CRT
modes by using Fn+F7.

The last model I was able to do this with under Linux was a TP600. My
TP21 had almost the same characteristics as my present T30.

Thanks,
DS

D. Sen, PhD
http://www.auditorymodels.org/~dsen