[ltp] t30 experiences?

Richard linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:48:14 +0100 (BST)

While we're talking about CRT/LCD, how do you set them to different
resolutions? I want 1600x1200 on the LCD, but 800x600 on CRT so I can use
a video projector. (I'd settle for 800*600 on both during presentations,
but XFree4.10 won't let me choose anything other than 1600*1200 on the
LCD). Can this be done?

BTW, I can confirm that Fn-F7 does cycle perfectly through LCD-both-CRT
on my TP A22p.

Thanks - best wishes

Richard