[ltp] New...

Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:12:53 -0400

Gentoo 1.2 is up and running well on my TP600. 30gig HD, 256meg MEmory,
PII200.

Took a while to get everything compiled, X and KDE take forever!

Setup went well mostly. Just follow the instructions on the site.
I do not have sound working yet, and have had to revert to the 2.4.18
kernel.org kernel to get win4lin working.

The TP is now partly broken and I can't get an answer as to whether it is the
Suystem board or the battery. My diags get a DEV 001 error and the bat will
not charge.

but Gentoo is working well..

Mike