[ltp] t30 experiences? and T23 experience???

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 15:26:07 -0400

Aha...seem to be making some headway now :)

Just to make sure (coz it has happened to me with the T2x series before)
does the T30 you are using support 1400x1050? The 236661U for example
only seems to support the 1024x768 (unlike the 236692U, which supports
1400x1050).

If it does support the 1400x1050 resolution, can you cycle through the
CRT/LCD/CRT+LCD modes while in the 1400x1050 resolution?

Thanks for looking into this,
DS