[ltp] USB Keyboard

Justin Nichomoff linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:39:53 -0500 (CDT)

Here's an interesting one... I've noticed that my external USB keyboard
does not get picked up until either Linux (RH7) or Windows (win2k) starts
to load.  I realize that's because OS-level USB drivers are needed.  This
requires me to open up my thinkpad and use the internal keyboard to select
my OS of choice from Grub.

I'd prefer not to have to do this based on the way my desk, wires,
monitor, keyoards, etc are set up.  Is there any way to get a USB keyboard
recognized by Grub or another bootloader?