[ltp] t30 experiences? and T23 experience???

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 01:30:43 -0400

Norman Levin wrote:
> Mike Zingale wrote:
>
>>>does using s3switch work over the Fn+F7?  The savage driver webpage
>>>claims that it supports simultaneous LCD+CRT viewing.
>>>
>>>http://www.probo.com/timr/savage40.html
>>>
>>>Mike
>>>zingale@ucolick.org
>>>

> It works for all adapters that Tim had to test.  He admitted to me that
> he doesn't have a T23 with its chip to test.
> norm

Tim must not have had an access to a T21 either. (I actually worked out
what needed to be changed in the s3swich source to make it produce a
simultaneous LCD & CRT display....you oughtta find the postings in the
archives). But it only worked intermittently (less than 5% of the time)
on the T21 @ 1400x1050.

D. Sen, PhD
http://www.auditorymodels.org/~dsen