[ltp] Trackpoint and Scrolling on R31 ?

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:10:55 +0200

Hello list,

I've just got my new TP R31 and installed Slackware 8.1.

Up to now everything seems to work fine, but I'm really missing the
scroll feature that the third button provides combined with the moving
trackpoint in Wintendo.

I did a search on the list for this issue, but had no luck finding
anything appopriate. Hope my search wasn't too sloppy.

If any of you has some information on this - please do not hesitate to
reply ;) I really hope it is possible to use this feature with linux.

thx in advance

Boris