[ltp] make config?

Andrzej Wasowski linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:53:35 +0200

Daniel wrote:

>anyone know why it says command not found when i try to
>'make config' ? i am building a new kernel as thats what i
>have been told to do to fix my framebuffer problems..

Do you have anything more specific? (for instance which command is not
found?). I suppose you have GNU make installed and its the make script
which tries to run something nonexisting. Have you tried "make
menuconfig"? I rarely find a reason to use the "make config"
not-very-user-friendly version. Once you have X running - use make xconfig.

andrzej