[ltp] no Tv-out on R30 yet

Andrzej Wasowski linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:00:48 +0200

Thanks for the pointers. I am very busy until monday so DVDs are out of
question now, but I will try to find the Toshiba guy after that. Do you
remember what video modes (resolution/depths) you have been able to
watch on TV in windows? Unfortunately it has been some time now, since I
deleted windows partition and have no way to check it.

andrzej