[ltp] t30 experiences? and T23 experience???

Robert Andersson linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 01:32:30 +0200

norman,

NL> Very ingenious.  But as a presenter, I like to see on my LCD what is
NL> being projected.  You have two separate session.  While I could look
NL> at the visual on my LCD screen,

it's no problem if you start up a new window manager on the :1
session, and distributions like mandrake and red hat will do just that
automagically for you. :) so yes after starting the new xsession on :1
you will have the same image on the lcd as on your crt, though the lcd
image will be abit crappy on your 1400x1050 display. you can of course
switch back to the :0 xsession on your lcd, the nice 1400x1050, but
then you will have just that problem you mentioned...

yours,
/robert

--
Systems Administrator
Swedish National Graduate School of Language Technology