[ltp] Thinkpad 770 install fail because CD won't unmount

SMichelle linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:03:02 -0700

I think that my 7.2 disks were bad. I tried several different
installations (CD or floppy pcmcia boot, graphical or text) but all 7.2
installations failed in the same manner. I then installed 7.1 which when
went swimmingly ... but the 7.2 upgrade also failed with the same error.

Well ... as long as I'm out buying new disks I might as well move to 7.3
:)

Regards,

/Sharon