[ltp] Mandrake 8.2 vs. TP 600e

Arnold Troeger linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:11:54 +0700

Joe Clark wrote:

> [...]

I've actually been meaning to write something up, but finding the time
has been difficult :-/  The IBM site was especially helpful, but the
most helpful thing was actually knowing that it could be done.

Arnold
--
Arnold Troeger				Unocal Thailand
Phone:  011-66-2-545-5456      		5th Floor, Tower 3, SCB Park Plaza