[ltp] Tell IBM you use Linux on Thinkpads

Norman Levin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:59:50 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Jorgensen" <alhaz@xmission.com>
To: <linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [ltp] Tell IBM you use Linux on Thinkpads

| On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:21:32 +0000
| tpsurvey@attbi.com wrote:
|
| > Thought this group would be interested in helping with
| > this petition.  If you are supportive, please spread the
| > word.
| > http://www.PetitionOnline.com/brdggk02/petition.html
| > It is pretty self-explanatory...
|

| Has anything on PetitionOnline ever been taken seriously?
|
|  - Eric

We are probably just p*s*ng in the wind but what the hey...
BTW: I wish that the point would be made that todays laptops ARE the
servers of yesterday and that many people use them that way!

I think that features like graphic output to LCD AND CRT at the same
time should be a bios function - not a driver function reservered for Windows.

I am still waiting for support on the Lucent AMR modem.