[ltp] sound on t23

Andrzej Wasowski linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 01:36:14 +0200

There is one sound but several channels. Use a mixer program for
balancing them. I used both KDE mixer and GNOME mixer. Both work on my
TP R30. I can balance the loudness as I want between speaker (beeps),
pcm (event sounds, etc), midi, audio cd, and others. Should also work
for me. I have not tried but there used to be an old standard mixer for
X. I belive this should work as well if you use neither gnome nor kde.

andrzej