[ltp] sound on t23

Andrzej Wasowski linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:24:54 +0200

Norman Levin wrote:
> Andrzej Wasowski wrote:

> ** Thanks.  I found GMIX and the slider controls were slightly below
> max for CD.  Bringing it up 1/16 of an inch made a BIG difference.

Sometime you have to make *any* change (or start the mixer) to bring the
settings into run. I do not know how to ensure that mixer settings are
restored during boot or login. The experience is that on many systems
you boot with some random default values. Does anybody knows what to do
with that?

andrzej