[ltp] IBM's Access Point 500

Eric Nichols linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
20 Jul 2002 13:08:47 -0400

The functionality of the AP is not OS dependent. I don't have experience
with this specific model but based on other APs that I have used, the
configuration utility to set them up is OS dependent and is done via
snmp.

You may want to check if the AP supports configuration via http. Linksys
(http://www.linksys.com) makes decent APs that are inexpensive if you
are looking for alternatives.

Eric