[ltp] Incorporating Thinkpad Detection into Lm_sensors

Boyan linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:14:04 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Phil,

that would be the greatest news for the year, if you manage to fix
lmsensors to work on thinkpads. This (and the associated fan behavior) in
my view is the single big advantage (not commenting on the disadvantages,
of course) that w98 and w2k still have over suse lunux that I use.

As to your second point, I cannot be of help right now since I have not
run sensors detect on my 600x, yet.

Regards,
Boyan